- After downloading the Stripe Payment Addon for LearnPress, “Sign In” and select “My Account” on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
2.Install and activate
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose a .zip file you have downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process.
- After installing the plugin successfully, click “Activate Plugin” and you’ll get the notice about the plugin being successfully activated.
- The plugin is now activated and ready-to-use
- LearnPress Stripe integration add-on gives you more freedom to choose the payment gateways you want for your online courses, using the unlimited power of Stripe Payment Gateways.
- LearnPress Stripe integration add-on creates different payment methods for your site, making transactions done in the best convenient way for both parties. Pay via Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, American Express, Alipay, etc.
4.Setup stripe payment
- It is required to have a Stripe account.
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Settings‘
- Under ‘Payments‘ tab
- Choose ‘Stripe‘ and check ‘Enable‘
Turn on Test mode if you want
How to get the stripe account key, see instructions at this link: https://stripe.com/docs/development/dashboard/manage-api-keys
- Click the “Save settings” button to save all your changes.
5.Fontend Stripe Payment
The “Stripe Payment” option is now available on the student checkout page.