The top bar is located in the top section of the header and give you the option to display the data, top menu and social icons. Hairsalon WordPress theme comes with 3 templates to give you the freedom to customize this section to best fit your needs.
Top Bar Options:
We designed 3 beautiful layouts for the top bar to offer you multiple options for customizing your site. You can choose what items you want to display and how to order them in this section. Please see below how to customize it.
The Top Bar theme panel section contains the following options:
1. Layout: You can decide how to order the top bar items. To do that go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Header and expand the Layout section. Choose one of the three layouts and click on it.
2. Show Top Bar: The theme comes with the Top Bar enabled by default. If you would like to disable it just go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Header and expand the Top Bar section. Turn off the button in the Show Top Bar section.
3. Show Line After Top Bar: This option allows you to enable or disable a line after top bar. To do that go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Header and expand the Top Bar section. Turn on or off to Enable or Disable Line After Top Bar section.
4. Top bar Fonts: You can decide what font size or color of text you want to display on the top bar section. Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Header and expand the Top Bar section. Select the desired font size and color from Topbar Fonts option.
5. Background Color: Choose whatever color of background color that you want.
After you finished customizing this section click the Save & Publish button.