The top bar is located in the top section of the header and give you the option to display the data, top menu and social icons.
Top Bar Options:
The Top Bar theme panel section contains the following options:
1. Show Top Bar: The theme comes with the Top Bar enabled by default. If you would like to disable it just go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Header and expand the Top Bar section. Turn off the button in the Show Top Bar section.
3. Top bar Typography: You can decide what font size or color of text you want to display on the top bar section. Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Header and expand the Top Bar section. Select the desired font size and color from Topbar Typography option.
4. Height: Configure height of Top bar.
5. Background Color: Choose whatever color of background color that you want.
6. Separated Line Color: Choose whatever color of line top bar that you want.