There are many options in the quiz settings.
- You can set a quiz duration with minutes, hours, days, or weeks. Set 0 for unlimited time on the quiz.
- Passing Grade: The condition determines whether a student passes or fails that quiz.
- Instant check: If you enable this option, the question will allow students to immediately check if their answers are correct or not while doing the quiz.
- Negative marking: If you enable the option, for each question which students answer wrongly, the total point will be reduced by the point of that question.
- Re-take: The number of times a student can do the quiz. The result of the quiz is the result of the last attempt.
- Pagination: The number of questions will be displayed per page.
- Review: If you enable this option, students can review the quiz after they finished it.