Before submitting a ticket on our support forum, please do all the following requirements:
- Refer documentation.
- Read changelog and make sure that your site is running the latest version of Eduma theme.
- Disable all 3rd-party plugins because they may be the reasons causing issues.
- Clear caches after changing any setting on your site.
Check our Knowledge Base and FAQs below to find out the answer for some common questions:
How to get license key of included premium plugins (Visual Composer and Revolution Slider)?
You are able to use included premium plugins such as Visual Composer and Revolution Slider for free when you purchase our themes on ThemeForest. You don’t have to buy your own license to use these plugins.
As a policy from the plugin’s author, you will not get updates directly from them. But you will always get the latest version of Visual Composer and Revolution Slider when we update the theme. We ensure that they are always compatible with our theme.
Will customization be lost if I update theme?
No, your customization in Appearance > Customize will not be lost when you update the theme. Only the code modifications in the original theme files will be lost and that’s why you should deploy in child-theme.
Customization cannot be saved?
When you make changes in Appearance > Customize setting but the changes cannot be saved, there are some common reasons:
- Server error – “500 Internal Server”: Read this to know about the error and how to fix it.
- Users of server (e.g Apache, Nginx) cannot write file: Let chmod file style.css and config.less (all in the theme directory) be 777.
- Your PHP version is outdated: update PHP version 7.0 or higher.
There are also sticky tickets we post on our support forum. If you cannot find the answer for your problem, don’t hesitate to contact us by submitting a new ticket.