Check our Knowledge Base and FAQs below to find the answer for some common questions:
Theme Installation Error?
1. “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet“: this occurs when you try to upload the full zip file that includes sample data, documentation, etc. Please make sure you are uploading only the installable theme which is called manta.zip. For more information about this, check Envato help center here
2. “Are you sure you want to do this?“: this can occur due to several reasons:
- PHP memory limit is too low (here is how to increase PHP memory limit).
- You are trying to upload the full zip file instead of just the installable theme
- The upload_max_filesize isn’t large enough. You need to update your php.ini file to increase the value
3. “#005_FILE_NOT_FOUND“: Since we no longer include demo data in the theme folder (for smaller theme package size), if you encounter this 005 error when importing demo data, please try the following solution:
- Visit Dashboard > Plugins and make sure Thim Core plugin is up-to-date
- Visit Manta > Plugins and find Thim Manta plugin. Try to install and activate this one again.
Customization cannot be saved?
When you make changes in Appearance > Customize setting but the changes cannot be saved, there are some common reasons:
- “500 Internal Server”: Read this blog to know how to fix it.
- Users of server (e.g Apache, Nginx) cannot write file: let chmod file style.css and config.less (in theme directory) be 777.
- Your PHP version is outdated: update PHP version 7.0 or higher.
Will customization be lost if I update the theme?
No, your customization in Appearance > Customize will not be lost when you update the theme. Only the code modifications in the original theme files will be lost and that’s why you should deploy in child-theme.
How to customize the registration confirmation email?
You can customize the default welcome email sent by WordPress by using a 3rd party plugin called SB Welcome Email Editor.
How to improve site speed?
We have a blog about what affects site speed and how to improve site speed. Please check it here
How to translate my site?
We usually recommend using Loco Translate plugin. Check this guide to know how to translate your site and also how to troubleshoot if the translation does not show
How to get license key of included premium plugins Visual Composer?
You are able to use included premium plugins such as Visual Composer for free when you purchase our themes on ThemeForest. You don’t have to buy your own license to use these plugins.
As a policy from the plugin’s author, you will not get updates directly from them. But you will always get the latest version of Visual Composer when we update the theme. We ensure that they are always compatible with our theme.
There are also sticky tickets we post on our support forum. If you cannot find the answer for your problem, don’t hesitate to contact us by submitting a new ticket.