Before submitting a ticket on our support forum, please do all the following requirements:
- Refer documentation.
- Read changelog and make sure that your site is running the latest version of OneLMS theme.
- Clear caches after changing any setting on your site.
Check our Knowledge Base and FAQs below to find out the answer for some common questions:
Check our Knowledge Base and FAQs below to find out the answer to some common questions:
Will customization be lost if I update the theme?
No, your customization in Appearance > Customize will not be lost when you update the theme. Only the code modifications in the original theme files will be lost and that’s why you should deploy in child-theme.
Customization cannot be saved?
When you make changes in Appearance > Customize setting but the changes cannot be saved, there are some common reasons:
- Server error – “500 Internal Server”: Read this to know about the error and how to fix it.
- Users of server (e.g Apache, Nginx) cannot write file: Let chmod file style.css and config.less (all in the theme directory) be 777.
- Your PHP version is outdated: update PHP version 7.0 or higher.
There are also sticky tickets we post on our support forum. If you cannot find the answer for your problem, don’t hesitate to contact us by submitting a new ticket.