I. The first way: Importing by one click
This is a priority to use for importing fully demo content.
1. Click <<Import Data Demo>> buttons on backend:
2. Access the “Data Demo” tab and find the “Import Data Demo” section.
The progressing will display on import status bars so you will know when it is finished and your data is ready.
II. The second way is recommended to use if you have any trouble with the first way.
1. Import .xml file:
2. Set Up Front Page:
– Go to Setting >> Reading.
– select a static page (select below) >> Choose Front page is Home page.
3. Import Widget:
– Install and Active Widget Importer Plugin.
– Go to Tool >> Widget Setting Imports >> Select a file >> Choose file themes\adot\inc\admin\data\widget\widget_data.json >> Click on “Show Widget Settings” >> Select all active widget >> Click on “Import Widget Setting“.
4. Import Setting:
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Import/ Export Setting >> Import Setting >> choose file theme/inc/admin/data/setting.js >> click “Save & Publish” button.
5. Configure Menu:
Go to Appearance >> Menu >> select “Main Menu” >> choose “Primary Menu” >> click “Save Menu“.
NOTES: IMPORT DEMO DATA WILL NOT INCLUDE IMAGES FROM OUR DEMO SITE. ALL IMAGES WILL BE REPLACED BY SAMPLE IMAGES.