The “Header Menu Options” controls the user box top bar that appears on the top right of your header.
Header Layout Options
Header Layout Options still help you to control the layout of every element on your header:
– Selecting a Header Style: option to select a style for your header. There are totally 2 styles of header to choose. You can hover your mouse on it to show a preview
The top header is located in the top section of the header and give you the option to display the data, top menu and social icons. DeskPress theme gives you the freedom to customize this section to best fit your needs.
The Top Header section contains the following options:
1. Show or hide Top Bar: check/uncheck on box to show or hide Top Bar section.
2. Font size or color: You can style it by changing the font size and text color.
3. Column top left sidebar: There are 12 columns to show top left and right sidebar. Configure number column for top left sidebar then the remain section is top right sidebar.
Top Drawer Settings
These are options to control an off canvas Top Drawer that can be used to nest widgets at the top of your page.
The Top Drawer section contains the following options:
1. You can choose to Show or Hide Top Drawer
2. Or select a Top Drawer Background color
3. Top Drawer columns can be set up to 4, meaning you can have 1 to 4 columns to arrange your widgets in
4. Currently there are 2 styles of Top Drawer Layout for you to choose.
Right Drawer Settings
These are options to control another off canvas item, which is a hidden Drawer on the right hand of your site
The Right Drawer section contains the following options:
1. You can choose to Show or Hide Right Drawer
2. Or style the drawer by selecting a Right Drawer Background color and a Right Drawer Text Color.
3. You can also choose a Fotn Awesome Icon use as its icon on the Sticky Menu.
Header Menu Options
These options would help you customize the style of your Header Menu and Sticky Menu. If you choose “Overlay” for your Menu Layout, you can also set its Background Opacity here to create a “transparent” effect.
Header Main Menu Options
These options are to style the Top Menu on your Header.
How To Setup A New Menu:
Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance >> Menus section of your admin sidebar.
Step 2 – Click the Create A New Menu link to make a new menu. Enter the name then click the Create Menu button.
Step 3 – To add a menu item, select one of your created pages on the left hand side and click the Add to Menu button. You can also add all kinds of different posts from the left side.
Step 4 – To add a custom menu item, enter a custom name and link into the Links box.
Step 5 – Manage your menus by using the drag and drop functionality. To create a dropdown menu, simply drag a menu item below and slightly to the right of another menu item, and it will lock into place and create a dropdown section.
Step 6 – After setting up your menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page to assign “Primary Menu” in the Theme Locations box if you want this is “Main Menu”.
Step 7 – Once its all done, make sure you click the Save Menu button.
Here is a screenshot that shows you the various areas and descriptions of the menu section described above.