DeskPress footer consists of the widget area and the copyright area. Both of these areas can be configured in Theme Options >> Footer. Footer Sidebar area consists of 4 total columns, and each column can have its own set of widgets. You can select to show 1, 2, 3, 4 columns in the footer sidebar. Footer Widgets are added in the Footer Sidebars.
Footer Section Options:
To configure for footer, go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Theme Options >> Footer tab. There are options:
1. Sidebar Number: The widget area consists of 6 total columns, you can select to show 1, 2, 3, 4 columns in the footer widget section. Each column can have its own set of widgets. You can learn how to add widgets into Footer Sidebar below.
2. Footer Text Color: is the color for common links in your footer.
3. Title Color Footer: is the color of headings in your footer
4. Footer Background Color: is the background color of your footer
5. Color Border Top Footer: color of Footer top border line
Copyright Section Options:
1. Copyright Background Color: color of your copyright area background.
2. Copyright Text Color: color of your copyright text.
3. Coppy right Text: allow you to input content for the tagline in your footer.