1.Download and Install
- After downloading the Random Quiz for LearnPress, “Sign In” and select ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders’ and ‘View’ your order
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- To install the Random Quiz plugin, you can click the “Upload Plugin” button -> Choose .zip file that you have downloaded -> then click “Install Now”
- After the installation is complete, click “Activate Plugin”
- The plugin is now activated and ready-to-use
2.Create a Quiz with Random Questions
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Quizzes‘
- Click ‘New Quiz‘ or choose any existed quiz that you want to enable the add-on
- Under ‘General Settings‘, enable the option ‘Random Questions
You can set a random number of questions out of your total number of questions. For example, if you have 17 questions, you can set a random number of questions from 0 to 17 questions. If you set it to 0, then all questions will be random.
3.Fontend Random Quiz
The order of questions will be different between each student and each time a student takes the test.