- After downloading the Announcement Addon for LearnPress, “Sign In” and select ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
2.INSTALL AND ACTIVATE
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
After you have downloaded the add-on. You need to install it.
Visit your WordPress dashboard => Plugins => Add New, click “Upload Plugin”, then choose the downloaded file from where you saved it.
Your file after chosen is like the below picture, then click the button “Install Now”
- After the plugin was installed successfully, you need to activate it.
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses’
- Click “Add New” or choose an existing course that you want to enable the LearnPress prerequisites courses add-on.
- Scroll down to the “General Settings” part, go to the “Prerequisites Courses” section, and set prerequisites for that course.
- Students will be notified of their course prerequisites and must complete them before enrolling in more advanced courses.