Latest update: 05/09/2015
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for purchasing my theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
Get the Theme installation package from your account download page and save it to your desktop.
Since required & recommended plugins are already packed in the download file, you won’t need to go download them individually.
You can upload the Theme file in two ways:
I. Via WordPress – Log into your WordPress site.
II. Uploading Via Filezilla
(SKIP THIS STEP if you have already successfully uploaded theme via WordPress) – Now you will learn how to upload your files using the Filezilla client.
It is recommended using those limits to a minimum as follows in order for free-trouble while installing demo or saving customize.
For uploading Theme with Wordpress uploader:
For uploading Theme with FTP tool:
1. Open the WordPress Dashboard.
2. Go to Appearance > Themes.
3. Click activate Theme.
2.5.Install Required Plugin
A notice will appear asking you to install some required plugins after Active Theme.
1. Click on “Begin installing plugins” link.
2. Click on the box beside “Plugin” label to select all plugins in the list, choose “Install” from the drop-down list at the top and then click “Apply”.
When the notice “All installations have been completed” appears, click on Return to Required Plugins Installer link under it to turn back to the plugin list.
3. Click on the box beside “Plugin” label to select all plugins in the list, choose “Activate” from the drop-down list at the top and then click “Apply”.
The installing process status will be shown in your browser. It may takes a few minutes, so please be patient.
After completing the activation and no bug occurred, you will see status of all plugins is activated.
2.6.Import Demo Data
I. The first way
- After installing and activating the required plugin, a message will appear stating that the demo import is ready for use.
- Click on “Demo Importer” on the message line
2. Click “Import” on the demo you want to import
The progressing will display on import status bars so you will know when it is finished and your data is ready.
II. The second way
- Please go to Dashboard => Tools => Demo Importer
By clicking on the “Customize” menu under “Appearance”, you’ll be able to change all specific template settings.
There will appear:
Please note that, after configuring something in customize, you need to click blue button <<Save & Publish>> to apply changes.
- Header Settings
- Header Style: Select the header style you want
- Menu sticky: Fixed menu when scrolling (applies to header style 2 and style 3)