1.Via WordPress Search
Follow the below steps to install our plugin LearnPress via WordPress Plugin Search:
- Step 1. Visit Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Step 2. Type ‘LearnPress’ on the search bar
- Step 3. You will see Learnpress – WordPress LMS Plugin. Click Install Now
- Step 4. Activate LearnPress plugin
2.Via WordPress Admin Plugin Upload:
You also can install the plugin LearnPress using the upload option in the admin area. First, you need to download our plugin LearnPress from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/learnpress/ The plugin file must be a .zip file. Follow the below steps to install plugin LearnPress via WordPress Admin Plugin Upload: Step 1. Visit Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Click button “Upload Plugin” Step 2. Click the button “Choose file” then select the learnpress.zip file on your computer and click Install Now Step 3. Activate LearnPress plugin
The third way to install the plugin LearnPress is using FTP. First, you need to download our plugin LearnPress from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/learnpress/ The plugin file must be a .zip file. Follow the below steps to install plugin LearnPress via FTP:
- Step 1. Login your FTP account via FTP software to access your host web server
- Step 2. Extract learnpress.zip file
- Step 3. Upload the extracted folder leanpress to wp-content/plugins folder
- Step 4. Activate LeanrPress plugin in Dashboard > Installed Plugins
After you have installed/activated Learnpress, you need to configure some basic information before publishing your website. You can click the Quick Setup to configure them: The screen will show setup options for Learnpress:
- Static page: We have default pages when you install our plugin, you can change the pages if you want.
- Payment: You can configure your Paypal email account and Currency which will be displayed on your website. You can click Continue to go to the next step.
- Finish: You can install a demo course, create a new course, view our documentation, or go back to your dashboard.
5.How to improve website speed faster?
This article is for those of you who are probably thinking that your site is so slow. So, it probably needs to be improved. We all know that speed is an important matter for any website. If your site is too slow, your customers won’t visit your site and you will not get a good revenue.