With the WPML you can translate pages, posts, custom types, taxonomy, menus, and even the theme’s texts.
In this LearnPress WPML update, we integrate LearnPress and WPML so that you can translate all pages of LearnPress like course archive, single course, profile, etc.
- After downloading the WPML Add-on for LearnPress, you will click “Sign In” and select “My Account” on thimpress.com.
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ to view your order.
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin.
3.INSTALL AND ACTIVATE
- Next, visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘.
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose the .zip file you have downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process.
- After installing the plugin, click “Activate Plugin” and you’ll receive the notice about the plugin being successfully activated.
4.Translate content on page and course
4.1.Translate content on page
Please go to Dashboard => LearnPress => Settings => General.
- Here, the site is showing the default language, so you need to switch back to the language you want to translate.
Here is an example of the new page ‘Profile’.
4.2.Translate content in course
First way: Please go to Dashboard => LearnPress => Courses => Click to “Add translation to Japanese”.
Note: Course items will automatically be copied, edited title, and assigned to the course. You can fix each item normally without any problem.
4.2.1.Translate item content in course: Lesson
Please go to Dashboard => LearnPress => Lessons => Click to “Add translation to Japanese”.
4.2.2.Translate item content in course: Quiz
Please go to Dashboard => LearnPress => Quizzes=> Click to “Add translation to Japanese”.