- After purchasing the WooCommerce Payment addon, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
2.INSTALL AND ACTIVATE
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- To install the LearnPress Course Wishlist plugin, you can click the “Upload Plugin” button -> Choose .zip file that you have downloaded -> then click “Install Now”
- After the installation is complete, click “Activate Plugin”
3.FRONTEND COURSE WISHLIST
- You can see the “Wishlist” icon on the course page now. So students can add the course they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference.
- The student account’s profile has a “Wishlist” tab showing the courses that have been added.