- After purchasing the Content-Drip Addon for LearnPress, “Sign In” and select “My Account” on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders’ and ‘View’ your order
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
2.Install and activate
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ and choose a .zip file you have downloaded. Click ‘Install Now‘ to start the installation process.
- After installing the plugin successfully, click “Activate Plugin” and you’ll get the notice about the plugin being successfully activated.
- The plugin is now activated and ready-to-use
Some advantages of the LearnPress content-drip addon that you need are:
- When you have a course with many lessons and quizzes, the next one is basically more difficult than the previous one.
- When you want your students to fully understand the lesson before moving on to the next one.
- When you want to ensure your students have studied all of the required information before awarding them a certificate.
- This is a great way to guarantee better study effectiveness.
- You can use the Content Drip Add-on along with the Certificate Add-on (to give a certificate to students who complete the course) or use the Content Drip Add-on with quizzes after each lesson to ensure your students understand the lesson.
4.How to use Content Drip
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses’
- Click ‘Add New’ or choose any existed course
Scroll down to the “Courses Settings” part -> select “Content drip” and enable “all settings in items of this course will become locked if turn off”. Then you select the “Drip Type” you want to set up.
- Click “Setting” under “Drip Type” to open Drip Item page. Set up drip value for lessons.
- Case 1: Specific time after registering for the course.
- Choose to set a specific time when students can open the course
With case 1, in addition to Font-End will display:
Case 2: Open the course items sequentially
With case 2, in addition to Font-End will display:
- Case 3: Open item bases on prerequisite items
Select prerequisites here
With case 3, in addition to Font-End will display: