1.DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
After you have downloaded the add-on. You need to install it.
Visit your WordPress dashboard => Plugins => Add New, click “Upload Plugin”, then choose the downloaded file from where you saved it.
Your file after chosen is like the below picture, then click the button “Install Now”
After the installation is complete, click “Activate Plugin”.
That’s all you need to install this add-on. You can check if the add-on is activated by accessing the “Installed Plugins” section, in the “Active” tab. All your active plugins are there.
2.CREATE A NEW COLLECTION
When you want to create a collection, you can go to your Dashboard => LearnPress => Collections, then click on “New Collections”.
There are 3 sections on the WordPress editor: Collection title, collection content, and general settings.
Besides course categories, Collections Add-on is a fantastic way to group similar courses to suggest students take these replated courses.
- Scroll down to the General Settings part, and you will see:
- Courses: To group the related courses into a single collection.
- Courses per page: The number of courses per page. The default is 10.
3.FRONT-END COLLECTION ADD-ON
- Above is an example of a collection that we have created.
- Students are now able to see the related courses grouped into a collection.
- Course collections can be used as a short code to add to your pages to make them look more arranged and beautiful.