1.DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- After downloading the Collection Addon for LearnPress, “Sign In” and select “My Account” on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
Visit your WordPress dashboard => Plugins => Add New, click “Upload Plugin”, then choose the downloaded file from where you saved it.
2.CREATE A NEW COLLECTION
Besides course categories, Collections Add-on is a fantastic way to group similar courses to suggest students take these replated courses.
- Scroll down to the General Settings part, and you will see:
- Courses: To group the related courses into a single collection.
- Courses per page: The number of courses per page. The default is 10.
3.FRONT-END COLLECTION ADD-ON
- Above is an example of a collection that we have created.
- Students are now able to see the related courses grouped into a collection.
- Course collections can be used as a short code to add to your pages to make them look more arranged and beautiful.