1.Download and Install
- After purchasing the Co-instructors addon, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders’ and ‘View’ your order
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- To install the Co-instructors plugin, you can click the “Upload Plugin” button -> Choose .zip file that you have downloaded -> then click “Install Now”
After the installation is complete, click “Activate Plugin”
- The plugin is now activated and ready-to-use
2.Assign co-instructors for a course
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses‘
- Click ‘Add New‘ or choose an existing course that you want to enable the LearnPress co-instructors add-on.
- After opening a course, scroll down to the “Course Settings” part -> “Author” -> and add one or more instructors to be the co-instructor of that class author.
For example, I will add 2 new co-instructors here.
Note: Co-instructors can only edit lessons, quizzes, or course assignments in the “Mine” tab