- After downloading the Certificate Addon for LearnPress, “Sign In” and select “My Account” on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
2.Install and activate
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- To install the Certificate plugin, you can click the “Upload Plugin” button -> Choose .zip file that you have downloaded -> then click “Install Now”
- After the installation is complete, click “Activate Plugin”.
- The plugin is now activated and ready-to-use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Settings > Certificates’
- Font families: Font families separated by |
- subsets: Font subsets separated by comma,
Download certificate types:
- Image: When you select the image type, the downloaded certificate image will be .png
- PDF: When you select the PDF type, the downloaded certificate image will be .PDF
Show certificate popup: When this option is enabled, the certificate image will be displayed immediately after the student completes the course
Slug show link certificate of user: The default text display is “Certificate”, the instructor can adjust the revision to another text
Social Sharing: Choose where to share the certificate received
- Students can earn a course certificate after course completion. A course certificate is a proof that students completed and passed the course.
- You can design your certificate or use pre-built templates to edit.
- Your students will receive a course certificate after completing the course.
5.How to create a certificate
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Certificates’
- Click ‘Add New’ or choose any existing certificates that you want to customize
- Choose the fields you want to add and drag-and-drop anywhere on the template
- You can customize each field settings such as ‘Font’, ‘Font style’, ‘Color’, etc
6.Assign the certificate to the course
- After creating the certificate template, visit “LearnPress -> Courses” and you can then assign your certificates to a course you want.
Scroll down to the “Course Settings” section -> click the ‘Certificates‘ tab and select the certificate you have created.
The certificate is activated now.
- The certificate is now available in your selected course
- The student’s account will show the certificate they have received.