1.DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- After downloading the Announcement Addon for LearnPress, “Sign In” and select ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
- Click ‘Orders‘ and ‘View‘ your order
- Under ‘Order Details‘, download the latest version of the plugin
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New‘
- After you have downloaded the add-on. You need to install it.
- Visit your WordPress dashboard => Plugins => Add New, click “Upload Plugin”, then choose the downloaded file from where you saved it.
- Your file after chosen is like the below picture, then click the button “Install Now”
- After the plugin was installed successfully, you need to activate it.
To use this add-ons, you click Plugin > Add new > Search “bbpress ” > Install and Active
The “Forums” feature is added to your dashboard after successfully activating the bbPress addon
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Courses’
- Click ‘Add New’ or choose any existed course that you want to enable the add-on
- Scroll down and under ‘Course Forum’, check ‘Enable bbPress for this course’
You can create a new forum easily by going to your dashboard, finding “Forums”, and clicking “Add New”.
- If you want to manage the topics and replies in each forum, you can go to ‘LearnPress > Topics’ and ‘LearnPress > Replies’.
- To change the forum settings, go to ‘LearnPress > Settings > Forums’.
- The “Forum” feature is now available on the website. Users can post and reply to topics.