1.DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- Under ‘Order Details’, download the latest version of the plugin
Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- To install the LearnPress Assignment plugin, you can click the “Upload Plugin” button -> Choose .zip file that you have downloaded -> then click “Install Now”
- After the installation is complete, click “Activate Plugin”
- The plugin is now activated and ready-to-use
- Instructors can assign homework and set a deadline for students to submit their work. After that, instructors will check the student’s work and grade their performance. Then, students will receive email notifications when their assignments have been graded.
- It’s another way of grading students instead of depending on quizzes. You can let students and instructors communicate and discuss to generate better outcomes.
After installing the LearnPress Assignments Addon, you can open your dashboard -> LearnPress -> Courses and choose an existing course. Scroll down to that course’s curriculum to see another lesson type apart from the lesson and quiz. You can click the “Create a new assignment” icon to start.
There are four parts to creating an assignment for students in the editing assignment window: title, content, documentation, and general settings. In the documentation part, attachments are like workbooks, eBooks, and videos, so students can use them to finish the task.
If instructors want to see all the course assignments they are teaching, they can check it in the Assignment tab by opening the dashboard -> LearnPress -> Assignments. Plus, instructors can see the number of students completing each one.
Besides, there are other assignment settings like the duration (deadline), maximum score (Mark), the passing Grade – the grade required to pass the assignment, number of re-take, number of files you can upload, and the limit file size the students can upload.
To grade a student’s Assignment, the teacher follows these steps:
– Visit “Learnpress” -> “Assignments” -> and “view” an assignment you want to grade.
– You can now see all the assignment students and click the evaluation icon of a student to start grading.
– After that, you’ll see an evaluation form.
- Mark: Mark for a student’s answer
- Instructor note: Leave a note for students
- Document: Upload files for the correct answers, references, etc.
Don’t forget to click the “Evaluate” button to save the evaluation results
After grading, teachers can click on the “Re-evaluate” button to edit the results that have just been assessed